Sorry we couldn't find a price
Unfortunately, we do not have any prices for the options that you have selected. However, we do have some advice on what to do with your old device.
Although none of our recyclers are currently offering a price for your device, it is still of the utmost importance that you find a way to keep it in circulation. If you throw away your device, it is likely to end up on a landfill site where it will become e-waste, which is highly detrimental to the environment. Find out more about e-waste here.
Things you could do with your old device
- If your device is damaged you might want to consider repairing your device rather than selling it, as you might still be able to get some use out of it. There are many websites and YouTube tutorials available that will be able to instruct you on how to fix your device yourself.
- As well as these resources, you can also get involved with The Restart Project. The Restart Project are a non-profit organisation that connects people so that they can learn how to fix their devices themselves.
- Have you thought about upcycling your device? This is where parts of your device are reused to create a new higher quality or value product. There are plenty of ways that you can transform your old device into something new, and you can find ideas simply by looking this up online.
- If you take a look at Recycle-More or Recycle Your Electronics, you will be able to find your nearest recycling bank, which is a guaranteed way to ensure that your old device will be responsibly recycled.
- If you are unable to find a recycling company that will accept your device, why not donate it to a charity? Many charities will accept old electronics, such as Oxfam, Water Aid and National Trust.