Prime Day wouldn't be as good without great deals on Apple products right? Have a look at these offers on iPhones and iPads which will make you want to add them straight to your basket.
iPhone XS 64GB - 15% off
The iPhone XS came with an Improved FaceID, a 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display, dual cameras and a powerful A12 Bionic chipset. The iPhone XS has a lot of fantastic tech under its hood and is a great offering for Apple fans. You can buy it now in various colours for £849
£999 and you can save £150.
iPhone XS Max 256GB - 13% off
The iPhone XS Max has a bigger display panel in comparison to the iPhone XS, a long-lasting battery, face recognition, a powerful A12 Bionic and a beautiful finish. Apple dropped the price of the iPhone XS Max by £164, so you can purchase it for £1085
£1249. Check out the deal here.
iPhone XR 256GB - 15% off
Don't let the term "budget" scare you off. Although the iPhone XR has a 6.1-inch LCD display at 1792 x 828 resolutions instead of an OLED screen like the iPhone XS and XS Max do, the rest of hardware is very similar and more importantly it shares the same A12 Bionic chip as the XS line-up. The choice of colours is also great. The iPhone XR 256GB can be currently purchased for £765
iPhone X 64GB - 21% off
The iPhone X marked a new direction in Apple hardware and it is still an incredibly competitive device. Set to be updated with iOS 13 later this autumn, the iPhone X is future-proof and won't disappoint you. You can get it now for £710
A deal for a refurbished silver iPhone X 64GB will save you additional £200!
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus - up to 25% off
Released alongside the iPhone X, the iPhone 8 duo sports the familiar iPhone look with bezels, Touch ID, home button, LCD display and smart A11 Bionic with a Neural Engine.
The iPhone 8 256GB is currently on sale for £565
The iPhone 8 Plus 256GB is currently on sale for £686 £849.
iPhone 7 128GB - 33% off
Now that it is three years old, the iPhone 7 is a perfect option if you're looking for a cheap iPhone. You can buy it now for less than £400. Take a look at the deal here.
Renewed iPhones are on sale
Amazon added refurbished iPhone 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to its list of discounted Apple products with up to 40% off and Amazon Renewed devices come with a 1-year supplier-backed warranty. View them here.
Apple has a large iPad offering and both the later and older models have been given decent price cuts this Prime Day. If you've been on the lookout for an iPad, now is the perfect time to get one.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch in various storage options and Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi+Cellular starting from £943. View the deal here.
- iPad Pro 11-inch with 64GB/256GB/512GB/1TB with Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi+Cellular starting from £719. View the deal here.
- Renewed iPad Pro 10.5-inch 256GB with Wi-Fi for £520. View the item here.
- iPad Air (10.5-inch) with either 64GB or 256GB with Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + Cellular starting from £459. View the deal here.
- iPad Mini (7.9-inch) either 64GB or 256GB with Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + Cellular starting from £384. View the deal here.
- iPad (6th generation) 32GB or 128GB with Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + Cellular starting from £294.97. View the deal here.
- Apple Pencil is compatible with iPad mini (Latest model), iPad Air, iPad (6th Generation), and iPad Pro 9.7-inch, 10.5-inch and 12.9-inch. You can get it for £84
£99. It was temporarily out of stock, but if you order it at a discounted price anyway, you will be able to get it as soon as it's available.
- Attachable full size Smart Keyboard for iPad Air 10.5-inch is currently discounted by £60 and you can buy it for £99
These are all of the significant savings that you can get on Apple Products so far. We will be on the lookout for more deals, and we will keep this article updated with any new offers that are released. If one of the deals won you over, don't forget to trade-in your replaced iPhones and iPads which will save you even more money and help you to do your bit for the environment.