Selling your old mobile phones with mopay.co.uk is simple, rewarding and environmentally friendly! To date they have paid out over £2m to their customers and rescued over 200,000 phones from drawers across the country!
As the original mobile phone recycling website, mopay.co.uk offers all of its customers the following benefits:
- Selection from multiple payment options including Marks & Spencer vouchers, Arcadia Group Gift Cards, electronic transfer (BACS), music credit and over the counter cash collection at any post office branch.
- Earn cashback for shopping with mopay in their “shop” area. For every purchase made with their partners you will receive cash back which is paid into your mopay bank account.
- They live by the Mopay Promise—paying you exactly what you see on the screen for your old mobile phone, so long as it has been graded correctlyby you and is not in a state beyond economical repair.
- They provide a freepost address and rapid 3 day payment from receiving your handset. (3 day payment on BACS transfer only.)
- mopay.co.uk offers very competitive prices and has one of the largest mobile phone databases so even if your old mobile phone is a brick, they’re likely to recycle it!
- It is estimated that the UK holds over 100 million old mobile phones of which most have a monetary value.
- 15 million old mobiles are upgraded every year in the UK alone.
- If disposed of incorrectly, mobile phones can end up at landfill and harm our eco-systems which is bad news for the environment. In fact, one mobile phone battery contains enough cadmium to pollute up to 600,000 litres of water
Mopay is sometimes misspelt. Common misspellings include Mo Pay, Mobpay, Mobay, Mopy, Mopay.co.uk.
- Accept Working
- Accept Non-Working
- Free Postage
- Free Packaging
- Estimated Payment Time
- 3 days
- Bank Transfer
- Pay Offline
- Postal Order
4 - 6 Dalton Square