The UK's #1 Recycling Price Comparison Site

Thread: Mopay.co.uk

Thumbs up Mopay.co.uk

Hi everyone I have recently sent my old mobile off to mopay have waited 7 working days & still haven't received payment. Has anyone else experienced similar with them?

Hi Lottie, if you cannot get a response from the merchant directly, let us know and we will chase them up and private message them through this forum. I'm sure everything will be OK though as we find Mopay are very consciencious at delivering good service.
    Compare and Recycle Site Staff - Here to help!

Any problems? - Send me a Private Message.

Well Lottie, we have not heard back so we take it everythings OK. Great.
    Compare and Recycle Site Staff - Here to help!

Any problems? - Send me a Private Message.

Mopay - MAJOR COMPLAINTS!!!

I have major complaints about Mopay, and need somewhere to vent them where someone will listen!

I sent my phone to Mopay on the 9th May and I STILL do not have anything to show for it!

I phoned on 27th May (after several days of trying to get through on various phone numbers) as I was concerned that my account still said 'awaiting handsets' weeks after postage. I was reassured that they had indeed received my phone and due to an office move it had been delayed but I was told it would be tested THAT DAY and I would receive my vouchers by the following friday (3rd).

I phoned yet again on 9th June as I had STILL not received anything. I was again told that my phone would be tested THAT DAY and my account would be updated to at least saying that you had received the handset, and that my vouchers would be posted on 14th.

Well, I phoned again on the 14th as my account had still not been updated. I was then told that they DID NOT have my phone!!!! They are adamant that they do not, and have never had my phone. I did not get proof of postage as it was just a cheap old phone ( although worth 40 of vouchers) and never usually have problems with things going missing.

I have had several heated phone calls with them as I am obviously very annoyed. I gave them the exact times of phone calls from my phone bill so they could find the girl who told me my phone had arrived, but they have not. All they have done is taken the IMEI number and told me they will let me know if it 'turns up'.

What else can I do???!!