The UK's #1 Recycling Price Comparison Site

Thumbs down Read this: Not happy

If you want to save yourself nerves, DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE! The orignal value of my phone posted on the website (103) was re-vauled by them to 28 - for perfectly working I-phone with one scratch!! Other websites valued double that for non working handests. I requested the phone to be sent back to me as I was unhappy to sell at this price and miraculously they agreed to pay 75, without any explanation of the huge difference between two valations. I agreed to the payment of 75 and confirmed by e-mail, but the payment which was made a couple of days later was for 28!! Had to call them and chase them and argue my way to be paid the difference! The tried it on at every single step of the process. Not worth the hussle, better sell your phone at a slightly lower price to a provider with a good feedback!

Verified Recycling Merchant Mobile Phone Xchange's Avatar
    Hi- I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your order. Please can you give me your reference number so I can look into your account for you?
    Alternatively, if you would like to email me at andrew.douglass@mobilephonexchange.co.uk I will be very happy to help.
    Thanks
    Andy