The UK's #1 Recycling Price Comparison Site

Thumbs up Resolved - Sony Ericsson Satio Quoted Value - 62. Inspected Value - 14!!!!

How this company has a rating for 5* on this website is beyond me!!!!!

I am absolutely disgusted with them. My phone's touch screen has had a protective screen cover on it, for its entire life. A huge mark-down in their value, and NO explanation. To say I'm cross is a HUGE understatement.

Recommend Compare and Recycle? No! Recommend Mobile Phone Exchange? NO, NO, NO!!!

One email, and surprise, surprise. Now they want to give me the full 62!! I asked for an explanation for the mark-down, and the respondent said they couldn't give me one as the engineer hadn't provided a reason.

Interestingly enough on the same day I also sent in another phone valued at 13. I knew it wouldn't make that though as it didn't start up and had no battery, but it would have only gone to the tip, so I had nothing to lose. Today they say they are paying me 13!!!! A fully functioning phone with a perfect screen quoted 62 and was going to pay 14, and a broken phone with the battery missing, quoted 13 and paid 13!!! Crazy!!!