The UK's #1 Recycling Price Comparison Site

Thumbs down SKYPHONES not paid me what do i do now?

Compared phones on comparisom site and skyphones came up best price at 97. I posted the phone on 5 Feb 11 recorded so i know it has arrived and been signed for. I have since heard nothing back. I have called the number on their website 02088504211 but there is never an answer and there is no option to leave a voice mail. I have also emailed their email addresses on numerous occassions but had no replies. I have also since written to them (this has also been signed for!) and asked for either my phone or money back but had nothing as yet.

I just want my phone back or the money and am stuck with what to do now.

Please help.

Hi Emilylou, you could try posting your order number on our site and we will make Skyphones aware
    Compare and Recycle Site Staff - Here to help!

Any problems? - Send me a Private Message.

Hi there sorry 020221 is the reference number. i still havent heard anything and still havent received my money or phonenack.

I have contacted consumer direct who have told me to report the phone stolen. i am willing to give it a few more days but then that is it.

Hi again emilylou, there is a site where you can research your rights as a consumer at the Office of Fair Trading www.oft.gov.uk/OFTwork/.../consumer-protection/

Please let us know how you get on.
    Compare and Recycle Site Staff - Here to help!

Any problems? - Send me a Private Message.

thanks very much. had an email yesterday stating that they have processed the phone and it is not worth the 97 they quote but only 85 which i have accepted as i just want the money, They are processing the payment. I have been in touch wiht my solciitor who has said to allow a week for the payment to be processed and then start over again.

Fingers crossed.

Hi,

I am very interested in this post as I have been ripped off by skyphones (had the "your money is on its way" e-mail on the 12 of March) and am still waiting. My order number was 20768. Please, please, please can you help me with this as I've tried e-mailing, phoning, writing and contacting the media all to no avail and I don't feel like I'm asking too much to have the money that they quoted me for the handset. Thanks for anything that you may be able to do/recommend.

Regards,
    Ben.