The UK's #1 Recycling Price Comparison Site

Thumbs down Personally will not be using this service again....

I sent off an old Mp3 player. It was in perfect working order and packaged in bubble wrap when posted. Received an e-mail saying the item had been re-evaluated classed as broken with numerous faults. I sent a reply asking for further details and was told there was damage which affected the menu graphics (note- this appears to be one fault not numerous). I know this was not the case when I sent it and e-mail replies from the company read as being very robotic, standard replies that give no sense of real customer care for individual cases.

Hi Linz,

I think they are automated emails. When you have sent it, It was working properly, right? I think they have broken your mp3 set and now they are hiding the truth.

Stay away from this company

hi, i have had a similar experience with this company, they sent me a requote on xmas eve saying the devices were scratched, which i missed as this got caught up in the 4-5 e mails they were sending me everyday, and because i didnt reply to the re quote e mail that they sent on xmas eve within 48 saying i didnt agree with it, they will now not give me my devices back or give me anymore money for them. i have emailed them and sent them a letter and they will not budge, they have addmitted there was a problem with there e mail system constantly sending customers e mails everyday but will not return my devices, i am absulutly fuming. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THERE ARE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE AND THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUBBISH.