The UK's #1 Recycling Price Comparison Site

Cash4Phones Non Payment

Hi

I really wish I read some of the reviews on this site, I sent off my Samsung S3 on Tuesday 9th April via special recorded post (I received the pack with the SAE in it on Monday the 8th), I checked the following day to check they received it on the post office site. Which they did, I then receive an email 10 days later saying as they received the phone 2 days after the 10day period of price protection they were going to drop the price. I got on the phone and explained there error and they finally admitted it was there mistake, and said they would send out a second cheque to cover the difference.

As of yet I have seen no cheque, when I ring them they say "The cheque is in the post" they have being saying this for 4 days now. I am begining to think I'm never going to see the money/cheque or the phone again!

I was wondering if they dont make payment within say 10 days could I report the phone stolen?

Paul

I am the same been waiting over two weeks for payment and I have chased them. They devalued my two phones by 65 saying excessive wear and tear which was totally untrue, they were not as new as your phone so I hope you get payment