The UK's #1 Recycling Price Comparison Site

Looks like a scam

My fiance sent his phone to this company and from other reviews and his experience I would avoid them -he has had no response past we have your phone, if you do brave using this company don't do what my fiance has done which is select payment by BACS as this then gives the company your banking details so if it is a scam......

My fiance is contacting the police, trading standards and his bank as I type.

did you ever get paid

we have also sent some items to this company and have not recieved any call backs they have had our items for 31 days now and we cant contact them does any one have a succsess story ... ie sending items and receiving payment for items

Hi,

I sent my broken phone in 1 week ago and have just been paid the full amount quoted through BACS with no issues at all ...

Not every web site are fraud but i think there was some payment problem can happen with your fiance but although you better then me. but I am also buying several phones online and using mostly all the option but i don't have to face such kind of problem. anyway thanks for sharing information.
    Have a Nice Day

I just used topdollar last week. No problem at all. After I received the prepaid envelope I sent not 1 but 4 mobiles. 3 of them was in perfect shape and 1 broken. I recorded working and also to prove (just in case) that is no scatch on them, I wrape them in bubble wrape and send them without inssurance but still thru Post office last Saturday. Monday I received an e-mail saying that they've got my mobiles. Tuesday another saying that they are dealing with my order and Friday all the money was in my bank account. Simple and fast.

Not impressed. Took 3 days for the packaging to come through even though they said would be with me the next day. Then an extra week for them to tell me that they reviewed the offer they originally quoted got my working iPhone 4 16gb of 146 to 113 because the network was locked and that I'd have to pay postage to get my phone back if I didn't want the offer. Avoid. Doesn't tell you when giving the phone in that if phone is locked to one network that it would mean a lower payout, charging to get your phone back and taking way over the time limit specified for payout (I just accepted the offer of 113 and said I wouldn't be using them again) they told me it would take 5-7 days for bacs transfer. Takes too long, nothing clearly stated, hidden charges if you refuse to settle.

TopDollar Mobile

I have had a very good experience with this company. I received a check for the amount quoted for my IPhone 4s (it was the highest of all the companies I investigated) and can say the entire process was handled in a timely manner. FYI I asked for a check and when it came, it cleared quickly. The entire process took me three weeks in all. Ahvi S NYC