The UK's #1 Recycling Price Comparison Site

Thumbs up Resolved - Beware

I decided to use Money 4 My Mobile as they were top of the recommended list on Compare & Recycle
    and offered the best price for my Nokia E71.

I received a letter soon after initial contact and the envelope to return my old 'phone.
    After reading the instructiions given and taking there advice to send it special next day delivery(cost 5.50) I thought I would receive a cheque soon after.
    I called to ensure they had received the 'phone,which they confirmed and was advised that after inspection of the 'phone I would be paid.

That was over 2 weeks ago, since then I've called them several times only to have an automated message and music as a response.

I would advise anyone not to be taken in by the "recommendation" or offer which has proved to be worthless.

Hello Vivaramirez. We are sorry to hear that you are having a problem and we will ask the merchant to respond to you with a private message to get this resolved. Any company can sometimes make a mistake but we certainly expect our recommended recyclers to give customers excellent service and we will therefore be asking them to private message you to ensure that your issue is dealt with.
    Compare and Recycle Site Staff - Here to help!

Any problems? - Send me a Private Message.

Glad the Money4MyMobile sorted this out for you Vivaramirez. Great!
    Compare and Recycle Site Staff - Here to help!

Any problems? - Send me a Private Message.